Based in Belgium
Drive, drift, and park in You Suck at Parking™, the simple and accessible yet challenging game where parking is more important than your driving skills. Collect cars, learn new mechanics, challenge the world, and customize your ride in this ever-evolving parking simulator.
Prepare to take part in the world's most extreme parking experience in You Suck at Parking™, the only game where your driving skills aren’t as important as your parallel parking skills. Race against the clock to yank your handbrake in over 100 wild levels with ever-increasing difficulty.
PEDAL TO THE METAL
Going furiously fast to the designated parking spot will not only ensure you remain extremely cool, calm, and collected; but unlock Parking Keys™ to unlock new cars and Parking Tokens™ which unlock cool new customization options to pimp your ride with.
CHALLENGE THE WORLD
Want to show the world your nought to sixty skills? Want to prove you’re really worth that number one spot? Climb the global leaderboards and prove to your friends that you truly do have the power to stop. Maybe not the world, but a car, at least.
CREATE YOUR OWN
Ever wanted to be tarmac royalty and create your own devious road designs that would frustrate even Sunday drivers? Dream no more, as You Suck At Parking™ comes complete with a fully-fledged level designer. Use Hairpins, U-turns, bombs, hyper speed, and gravity to create the ultimate challenge!
ALWAYS UPDATING CONTENT?!
More cars? ✅
More biomes with MORE tracks?! ✅
More customization options?! ✅
More, well, everything?! ✅
You Suck At Parking™ will be an ever-growing, always expanding, forever changing game. Follow our socials for more information on anything we add, anything we tweak, anything that gets a change under the hood!
- The world’s most EXTREME parking game, and the only racing game where the goal is to stop.
- Silly physics for often surprising, always hilarious results.
- Flex your driving and creative navigation skills to beat a plethora of varied and surprising levels.
- Take your parking to new levels: Drive, drift, jump and teleport through a devilishly challenging solo campaign.
- Built-in level editor: build and share your own reality-bending racetrack to challenge the world.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner Devcom Indie Awards 2021" Devcom 2021
- "Winner Nordic Game Discovery Contest" Nordic Game 2020
- "Winner Public Pitch 2.0" Devgamm 2020
- "Nominee Devgamm Awards" Devgamm 2020
- "Finalist TIGA Game Industry Awards" London 2020
- "EGX Leftfield Collection Selection" EGX 2020
- "Winner Season IV Qualifier NGDC" Devcom 2020
- "2nd Place Devcom Indie Awards" Devcom 2020
- "The Mix Next Selection" The Mix Main Show 2020
- "You Suck At Parking Is The Extreme Parking Game I Never Knew I Needed"
- Hayley Williams, Gamespot
- "You Suck At Parking made me really happy to be in a car crash"
- Imogen Beckhelling, Rock Paper Shotgun
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Happy Volcano allows for the contents of You Suck at Parking to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from You Suck at Parking is legally & explicitly allowed by Happy Volcano. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.happyvolcano.com/press/sheet.php?p=you_suck_at_parking.
You Suck at Parking Discord can be accessed here: discord.com/invite/YouSuckatParking.
About Happy Volcano
Happy Volcano is an indie studio based in Leuven, Belgium that loves to make games. The studio released the critically acclaimed and award-winning The Almost Gone in 2020 and is currently working on You Suck at Parking, coming to Steam in 2022.
More information on Happy Volcano, our logo & relevant media are available here.