Based in Belgium
You Suck at Parking is a challenging driving and puzzle game that will test the player’s skills through a plethora of varied and surprising levels in a tight race against the clock, and will feature a built-in level editor for users to create their own crazy, mayhem-fuelled parking shenanigans.
Are you just Drifting through life, heading towards a Burnout? Do you need to make a quick U-turn? Well, You Suck at Parking won’t help you at all, but it will test your parking skills to the absolute limit...and probably beyond!
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE DESTINATION!
You Suck at Parking is the world’s most EXTREME parking game, and the only racing game where the goal is to stop (probably).
PARK LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
You’ll need to flex your driving skills to beat a plethora of varied and surprising levels - it’s a race against the clock for the perfect parking spot.
TAKE YOUR PARKING TO NEW LEVELS
Drive, drift, jump and teleport through a devilishly challenging solo campaign or take on a whole world of user-generated tracks.
MAKE IT OR BREAK IT!
If you’re feeling creative you can also step behind the curtain and become an architect of the Parkingverse with a fully featured level editor - build and share your own reality-bending racetrack to challenge the world!
17th August 2020 - Leuven, Belgium - Independent studio Happy Volcano (The Almost Gone) has revealed today You Suck at Parking, a frantic and silly physics based parking sim about knowing when to stop - literally. The game will be coming to Steam in 2021, and players can already participate in Alpha Access via the studio’s Discord.
- The world’s most EXTREME parking game, and the only racing game where the goal is to stop.
- Silly physics for often surprising, always hilarious results.
- Flex your driving and creative navigation skills to beat a plethora of varied and surprising levels.
- Take your parking to new levels: Drive, drift, jump and teleport through a devilishly challenging solo campaign.
- Built-in level editor: build and share your own reality-bending racetrack to challenge the world.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner in this highly relevant contest." Award Location, 20 October, 1989
- "Winner Nordic Game Discovery Contest" Nordic Game 2020
- "Winner Public Pitch 2.0" Devgamm 2020
- "Nominee Devgamm Awards" Devgamm 2020
- "Finalist TIGA Game Industry Awards" London 2020
- "EGX Leftfield Collection Selection" EGX 2020
- "Winner Season IV Qualifier NGDC" Devcom 2020
- "2nd Place Devcom Indie Awards" Devcom 2020
- "The Mix Next Selection" The Mix Main Show 2020
- "You Suck At Parking Is The Extreme Parking Game I Never Knew I Needed"
- Hayley Williams, Gamespot
- "You Suck At Parking made me really happy to be in a car crash"
- Imogen Beckhelling, Rock Paper Shotgun
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Happy Volcano allows for the contents of You Suck at Parking to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from You Suck at Parking is legally & explicitly allowed by Happy Volcano. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.happyvolcano.com/press/sheet.php?p=you_suck_at_parking.
You Suck at Parking Presskit
Download the complete presskit here: www.yousuckatparking.cc/presskit.zip.
You Suck at Parking Discord can be accessed here: discord.com/invite/YouSuckatParking.
About Happy Volcano
Happy Volcano is an indie studio based in Leuven, Belgium that loves to make games. The studio released the critically acclaimed and award-winning The Almost Gone in 2020 and is currently working on You Suck at Parking, coming to Steam in 2021.
More information on Happy Volcano, our logo & relevant media are available here.